Re: SEEDS Digi-talker and SSTV success

On 3 May 2008 at 0:26, Masahiro Arai wrote:

> SEEDS team turned on Digi-talker and SSTV at 1103z-1115z and 1239z-
> 1251z 2nd May. Her voice was very clear. I also decoded SSTV picture.
> The picture is noisy but nice Japanese scenery is showed up.
> I'll put them on my web site if I got permission form SEEDS team.
>
> Congratulations SEEDS team!
>
> 73
>
> Masa  JN1GKZ

I was tempted to do the same but they have a special QSL card for those who received the exact voice message or the real SSTV pictures..
I'm not too sure as the SUITSAT experiment this will be a big help for them for their validating system...

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
WAC BASIC CW PHONE SATELLITE