Re: new TLE From Celestrack

Charles' way is probably the best, but you can also cut and paste.  Cut the
latest update(s) and then paste into the NASA.ALL or whatever you normally
use.  (Usual rules to use a simple ASCII editor apply.)  This has the
advantage of keeping everything in one file, and also allows for the
eventual time when the new birds are added into the regular distribution.
The bit about setting up the Doppler correction is the same for either

A couple of tips.  Drilling down to the Kepler directory every time is
tedious, so I have created a shortcut for the Kepler directory.  Also, some
of the TLEs I have seen posted don't decode properly due to what appears to
be a mangling of the spacing.