Limey humour.

Gould,
          Please don't construe my remark as criticism, it wasn't !!.

I'm a great fan of all the unpaid workers of AMSAT ... I used to be one myself ... it was just a bit of attention-grabbing (misplaced?) Limey humour ... (believe it or not I actually get requests to submit 'typical La2qaa idiocy' with further "Observations From Norway"
(an old Oscar News & Amsat Journal column) but old age and self induced Altzheimers has finally caught up with me so I only get the occasional whim from time to time.

I occasionally use the bb bandwidth to remind a few of my Stateside friends that I'm still teetering on the brink but havn't actually fallen into the hole yet - so they'll just have to hold their horses "down there" until this old carcass is ready to douse the fires.

My sincere apologies if you think I was criticising Gould.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>

Homepage:   <http://www.observations.biz>