Operating from Baffin Island

Hi All,

Just thought I'd drop a note saying that between May 12 and 16, I will be in
Pond Inlet, Baffin Island (Grid Square FQ12AQ).  While I will be there on
business, I will be bringing my TH-F6A, and will attempt to work AO-51 in my
spare time.  Unfortunately, I don't think I can get an arrow antenna or
other hand-held beam in time, so I'll be stuck with a whip.

Anyhow, I would appreciate any tips or suggestions for this endeavour, and
look forward to the experience.

Regards,

Hans Johnson
VA7HAS

Hans Johnson (hjohnson@sfu.ca)
B.ASc, Computer Engineering
Simon Fraser University

... Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. -- Anonymous