SEEDS Digi-talker operation

Dear All,

I'm Masahiko Yamazaki at Nihon University (JQ1YGV).

Now we are conducting "FM operation", because SEEDS is currently over
charged.
After we have discussed the production of electricity and power consumption,
we decided the operation of Digi-talker Mode.

I'm sorry for the late notice.

We have a plan to conduct "Digi-talker Mode".
>From May 2, 12:45 to 15:45(UTC)

I would like you to recive "SEEDS voice"!!
And, please send your data.

We will have a plan to conduct "Digi-talker Mode" aftertime.
Please check our website!!
http://cubesat.aero.cst.nihon-u.ac.jp/index.html

Please continue your favors toward the reception cooperation about SEEDS in
the future.

Masahiko YAMAZAKI
yamazaki@forth.aero.cst.nihon-u.ac.jp
Department of Aerospace Engineering
College of Science and Technology
 Nihon University
7-24-1 Narashinodai, Funabashi, Chiba 274-8501
JAPAN