Re: DELFI-C3 rx report 2008-05-01 08:13-08:26UTC

Hi Rob & all,
I can also confirm strong signals here in the UK (South Wales )    IO81EM.
Latest pass at 0956 GMT - I was in a local shop and stepped outside to
listen with my Kenwood THD7 and just using the helical antenna - Good strong
signals even down to an elevation of about 10 degrees.
Caused quite fuss when I explained to people that it was an amateur
satellite -Hi
Sorry no method of recording,  wish I had taken my mobile  phone!
Regards & may the good work and results continue.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY