AAUSAT-II and CANX-2

Dear All,

Has anyone successfully copied CW telemetry from AAUSAT-II on 437.425 MHz
and CANX-2 on 437.478 MHz?  If so, could someone kindly point out what keps
are they using for this 2 satellites?  Right now, all my time is dedicated
to Cute-1.7 + APDII, Seeds, Compass-1 and Delfi-C3.  But I think I should
not leave out both of them.  Quick checks during Object J and E passes for
AAUSAT-II and CANX-2 but I did not hear anything.  Maybe I will pay more
attention to them later.

Also, I read somewhere that CANX-2 also transmits on 2407.650 MHz.  Can
someone confirm that this is operational too?

73,

Sion Chow Q. C.,

9W2QC.