Delfi-C3 and Seeds over West Malaysia

Dear All,

Below is a pass of Delfi-C3 and Seeds over West Malaysia.  Time was 0958
Local or 0158 UTC, Maximum Elevation 21 degrees.  Seeds was heard at first
and then I moved to Delfi-C3 on 145.930 MHz.  Good to hear Delfi-C3
transmitting again over West Malaysia.  Below are some data:

Brief Seeds CW before I moved to Delfi-C3:
http://www.9w2qc.net/amsatbb/seeds02may0958.mp3

There were some audio problems towards the end of the file.  This is due to
my PC and has nothing to do with the satellite.  Throughout the
transmission, CW sounded nicely via the IC-910H's internal speaker.

Screenshot of RASCAL receiving Delfi-C3:
http://www.9w2qc.net/amsatbb/delfi02may0958.JPG

Some 170+ packers from Delfi-C3 as decoded by RASCAL:
http://www.9w2qc.net/amsatbb/delfi02may0958.txt

Seeds was tracked using Object J and Delfi-C3 using Object E.

73,

Sion Chow Q. C.,

9W2QC.