DELFI-C3 rx report 2008-05-01 (PA3GUO)

Hi Rob,

Those are indeed very interesting results !

Here are is another analysis I did on the spin rate,
today during a 17 degrees maximum elevation pass (19:00utc).

Measurement started just before the max 17 degrees elevation moment.
At the end of the pass the TX went off, then on, and then stayed off
(see the white arrows in the picture). I extrapolated the envelope
of the signal.
With the latest kepler sets auto doppler correction worked perfect.

The graph:
http://home.vianetworks.nl/users/hamoen/pa3guo/dc3_01may08_pa3guo_rotation.jpg

Results:
There seem to be two different periods:
- one of 1:04 seconds
- inside those: one period of 30 secs, followed by a period of 34 secs.

Henk, PA3GUO