Cute-1.7 very low elevation pass very good !

Today, May 1st, tirst opportunity in the evening was an only 1.0 (!)
degrees elevation pass. Using the latest kepler sets, HamRadioDeluxe
(automatic doppler correction) and the TS2000X, my 2x8 elements beam
(no pre-amp) picked up the signal beautifully, all the way from AOS to LOS !

Sound bite:
http://home.vianetworks.nl/users/hamoen/pa3guo/cute_17_01may08_1725utc_pa3guo_cw_437.275_01_deg.mp3

Again: less then one degree elevation, no pre-amp, from a 100mW transmitter in space.

Fantastic satellite !

Henk, PA3GUO

ps: the 75 degrees pass later the evening, showed the kepler set was good also:
I used a 500Hz CW filter, and HRD automatically tuned perfectly for doppler.