Re: Delfi-C3 RASCAL tuning & TLE's

Hi.

Here in London I can only manage to monitor evening passes. All of these
have Delfi-C3 emerging from eclipse shortly before, or during the pass.  So  far
it's been there on every occassion.

I managed to get a little telemetry last night, but only enough to show the
computer has had 2216 attemps at booting up.  With about 40ish  orbits  that
averages 50 tries per orbit

So, immediately exiting eclipse seems the best time to get good  results.
When starting RASCAL you appear to need 3 consecutive packets on  frequency
to sync the receive software and to decode the last packet as a line  of data.

Thanks

David

lucleblanc6@videotron.ca writes:

> Hi  all,
>
> we have added a section to our RASCAL tuning guide in  order to make
> achieving sync in RASCAL easier, see

On  all the morning pass DELFI C 3 remain silent over North eastern America.
Did  someone can confirm just in case i got something wrong
here.

Thank's