Ham Radio Deluxe with linear xpndrs?

Just wondering if anyone is using Ham Radio Deluxe with the linear
birds (e.g. VO-52).

While it seems to work fine with the FM sats, I think there may be an
issue adjusting the frequencies to find oneself in the passband.  For
example, I can manuually tune the RX downlink while TX'ing and find
myself, but shortly after the offset gets reset to the calculated
frequency....

Thanks and 73,

Dave
n0tgd