COMPASS or Cute ?

... interesting:

Maybe I have mixed up COMPASS and Cute 1.7 ?

I believed this was Cute, but now I start to believe this was in fact COMPASS:

.. which means that what I thought was COMPASS was in fact Cute, and that the CW
from Cute is good and COMPASS not.

Ahhh ...: to many satellites flying by at the same time at the same frequency
to confusing for me - trying to jump from one to the next sat :-))

Henk - PA3GUO