From: Sion Chow Q. C. (9W2QC) [mailto:9w2qc@9w2qc.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:22 PM
To: 'amsat-bb@amsat.org'
Cc: 'hiroki@lss.mes.titech.ac.jp'; 'Sangat Singh'
Subject: Cute-1.7+APDII over West Malaysia

Dear All,

Here is an MP3 recording of Cute-1.7+APDII over West Malaysia.  Satellite
was tracked using Object - J and maximum elevation was 10 degree.  Time was
2132 Local or 1332 UTC.

http://www.9w2qc.net/amsatbb/cute30apr0932.mp3

The MP3 recording is unedited as I am copying this remotely via
VNC/Teamspeak.  I think I heard another satellite transmitting towards the
end of the pass on top of Cute-1.7 + APDII.

73,

Sion Chow Q. C.,

9W2QC.