Re: Delphi c3

Alan Cresswell ha scritto:
> Hi
>

> Once again nothing heard from Delphi over NZ on the 2041UT  36deg fully
> sunlit pass.  Good signals from SEEDS, CUTE1.7 and even chirpy COMPASS.
>
> I note that stations reporting no signal today are all reporting on
> descending node passes while good signal reports are once again reporting on
> ascending node passes.
>
> Unless Delphi is turning off Southbound best guess would be an antenna
> squint effect.  Are any stations reporting reception on Southbound passes?

Hi Alan and the list,

I think I can confirm your idea about ascending node passes.
Yesterday evening, I heard for my first ascending pass starting at about
19.50 UTC and the signal was very good (about S5 sometimes) with
circular polarization changes, so I was able to decode some TLM frames
for the first time....

Long life to Delfi-C3!

'73 de Piero IZ1ERR