Emergency in Cute-1.7

Hello All,

I'd like to inform you about the current status of our satellite,
Cute-1.7 + APD II.

There has been some strange behaviours on Cute that the battery voltage
is very low in the FM packet though it is nominal value in the CW frame.
The level of the voltage from FM packet indicates that our satellite may
be in danger.

We've been investigating the problem but informations we have are very
small, so I'd like to appeal for your kind cooperation.

Our satellite transmits its beacon at 437.275MHz by CW(Morse Code) and
the beacon includes the battery voltage.
Details are explained in the web-page:
http://lss.mes.titech.ac.jp/ssp/cute1.7/cwtelemetry_e.html

There's no FM telemetry transmission excpept over Japan but CW
information is remakably helpful for us.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Hiroki
Cute-1.7 + APD II
--