Re: DelfiC3 Spin Rate: another period as well

Hi Rob,

There is another effect as well.

>From the ~22:00utc pass I made an mp3 recording.
Looking at the signal variations there is also a period of around 36 seconds,
which slowly increases to 50 seconds.

I used LHCP polarization and 2x6 elements DK7ZB, TS2000X, no pre-amp.

Have a look at this picture:
http://home.vianetworks.nl/users/hamoen/pa3guo/dc3_29apr2008_pa3guo_rotation.jpg

Henk, PA3GUO