DelfiC3 Spin Rate

Hi All,

Good DelfiC3 pass here on 2008-04-29 18:20~18:30UTC. Decoded 223 packets with the Rascal software.
This time I used automatic doppler correction and tracked object D. I have the impression that
DelfiC3 is earlier than object B.
As experiment I tried to determine the spinrate of delfic3 and counted the dips in the signal
level.  Its 12 dips in 1 minute period so the spinrate at the moment must be 12 rpm or some
related number (24,6,3.. rpm). See screenshot:
http://www.pe1itr.com/satellite/delfic3_pe1itr_29apr2008.jpg

73 Rob PE1ITR
http://www.pe1itr.com