Re: ao27.org possible schedule error?

Hi !

Same observation here this weekend.
The satellite is a few minutes ahead of the website
(it changes mode earlier as the website indicates)

Henk, PA3GUO

Hi Sam!

>   From what I see, the schedule on ao27.org seems to be 8-10 mins off
>  from actual time. The bird doesn't seem to have changed schedule at all. Can anyone else confirm this?

Your observation appears to be correct.  I have seen this about a month or so after the satellite gets a new
schedule uploaded to it.  It appears to be a glitch on the web site.  AO-27 should be turning on during afternoon
passes when it crosses approximately 29 degrees North latitude.