DelfiC3 heard 29-April 18:23UTC - 18:29UTC.

Hello All,

There was a low elevation pass in range of Holland (29-April-2008).
I could hear the BPSK signal direct at AOS.
Signals was somethimes a bid weak (which is normal) and
somethimes strong.
At 18:29UTC signal stopped direct, maybe mission
control team knows why.
I could not get data visible on RASCAL because it refuce to
accept the audio, the RASCAL audio level meter does not respond.
I did select my AC93 soundcard in RASCAL but it does not work.
When DelfiC3 was LOS, I have checked PSK signals on HF which decoded fine.
Who has some tips?

73's Cor PD0RKC
Ham Radio In Space: http://iss.ontwikkel.nl