Delfi-C3 HEARD again in SCIENCE mode over the Delfi-C3groundstation 10:30 UTC

All,

Delfi-C3 was heard again with solid signals in SCIENCE mode on 145.930MHz
BPSK :) over the TU Delft Groundstation. Everything looked nominal again. We
seem to have had an issue with our databus, but the next eclipse solved it.
Furthermore, we verified the command uplink functionality and were able to
talk to the satellite, we even got an on-board database dump upon command.
Awesome.

pfewwww.... interesting days these indeed

Thanks all for listening and submitting telemetry!!!

Wouter Jan Ubbels PE4WJ