Determining when Delfi-C3 is out of eclipse OBJECT ???

Since I am new at the "which object is which object game"

My grid is FN20XW and Delfi-c3 entered the sun at approx 02:06:25 UTC on
tuesday April 29th again in UTC.

I am using the preliminary keps from the Delft site prior to the launch and
had a chance to load all the other "objects" into satpc32.

I am guessing that Delfi-c3 is object D.

Again I have audio and decoded text on my site.

http://www.n3crt.net/amsat/delfic3/

Charlie
N3CRT
FN20