Delfi question

Hi all,
	I use Orbitron for satellite tracking and get my TLE/KEPS from CelesTrak
and/or Space-Track.
Whenever there is a new launch, I can never figure out which satellites are
"NEW" from the names
given on my list of satellites.

	Does Celestrak/Spacetrak update their data as soon as the bird is launched
our should
I do it manually?

	Orbitron has a TLE-NEW.txt file that usually shows the space shuttle
launches
in a format that I know. (example...STS-123)

I hope this makes sense to someone. I'm not sure if I have made myself
clear. hihi

TIA

RoD
KD0XX