Delfi-C3 Heard Well in Northern CA

The Delfi-C3 signal was heard on 145.930 on the 1646 to 1654 UTC in
Northern CA using the initial keps provided by Delft which seemed very
close.

The antenna was just a M2 2 meter halo and signals were very readable.
Signal nulls were every 30 or so seconds. Won't bother recoding data
until I get the gain antenna on it after I become more comfortable with
its orbit and signal characteristic.

So congratulations to the U of Delft crew for a job well done. I'm
especially keen to see how the satellite performs without the use of
batteries.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz