Re: Delfi-C3 HEARD,strong signal over the Delfi-C3 groundstation 1148UTC 145.930MHz

When Wouter says these signals are 'strong', this isn't just the
boasting of a proud papa. Drew reports reception with a mobile
antenna; I got perhaps the strongest signals I've ever received from a
satellite. If you're interested, you should try listening to this new
bird with anything you have on hand.