Re: Delfi-C3 HEARD,strong signal over the Delfi-C3 groundstation...

Hi Wouter,
Glad to hear the good news - Also copied over here in the UK  - South  Wales
- IO81EM.
As with my report on Cute 1 , I was only using a THD-7 with its  helical
antenna.
Regret although this I had been prepared to make a digital  recording, I had
some local interference
from somewhere nearby however which badly effected the quality  etc.
I will try again later this evening and also perhaps use an Arrow  antenna.
Thanks again and further congratulations on the satellite now being
confirmed as operational.
Regards
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY