Delfi-C3 HEARD,strong signal over the Delfi-C3 groundstation 1148UTC 145.930MHz

All,

we have heard Delfi-C3 during the 1148UTC pass over the TU Delft
groundstation, she was on the backup freq of 145.930MHz, with a really
strong signal!!! The spacecraft is in science mode, everything has deployed
nominally.
We got quite some decoded frames which indicate that the spacecraft is in
good health. We are currently investigating the telemetry in order to
determine the status into more detail.
It was incredible to finally hear the faint signals out of the noise, rising
to comfortable strength!
Reports from accross the globe are welcome, and we have already got quite
some hams receiving and uploading good telemetry!!!
We were using our old TLE's from the mission ops page, which seemed to fit
best, so it's probably best to keep using those for now.

73 on behalf of an even more excited Delfi-C3 team

Wouter Jan Ubbels PE4WJ