Delfi-c3 heard in io92jp

Hi All
I managed to hear Delfi-c3b beacon this afternoon using spacetrack object A #32783 the Sat was running approx 1min early ,so far as I could tell ,the beacon was centred on 145.930+- doppler, at los the recorded frequency on my ft847 was 145.927.6
I was unable to decode the telemetry due to a shortcoming in my doppler control progarm in that it tunes in 10hz steps which is to high but will try and rectify this as soon as I can.At times the signal was s7 but with very deep fading using a 6 el quad with horiz pol.Regards Robert G8ATE