Delfi-C3 is ALIVE!!!!

Hi all,

Delfi-C3 was heard by Rick Mann, while she was over the US. From the wav
file Rick sent us, we can deduce that she is tranmitting on the backup
frequency (145.930) in science mode. This is very very good news, we are all
extremely excited. We have not been able to decode the wav file yet since it
is rather noisy, but the satellite is definitely there.
Note that Delfi-C3 decides by herself on which freq the transmitter comes
up, so be sure to check both 145.870MHz and 145.930MHz.
Any wav files, or if possible even decoded TLM using RASCAL or a KISS file
is highly appreciated!

73 on behalf of an excited Delfi-C3 team

Wouter Jan Ubbels PE4WJ