Delfi C3 launch succes

I am watching the PLSV-C9 launch from India and at 0408Z PSLV-C9 was at 2932 km downrange at an altitude of 626KM and the launch was
perfect at 0353Z. The tentative Delfi C3 KEPS "seems" to be ahead of the actual PSLV-C9 position. We will not be able here on the eastern
North American side to get the sat before    1329Z (0929 EST)

RASCALS is working tracking is ready i just wait for the real KEPS and the first report from the western coast of NA.

Congratulations for the launch team in India and it's could be a world premiere a 10 satellites launch on a single rocket.

P.S. Europe will have couple of pass jin the morning just send your report on the BB

Thank's
"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE