SEEDS reception...

Well, I didn't get anything from Delfi C3 on its first pass over the
West Coast, but
I had heard that some people managed to get some signals from some of
the other
cubesats, so I set up for SEEDS on the low, second pass.  Maximum
elevation was only
9 degrees, and I recorded the pass with my FT-817 and a little voice
recorder, tuning
the doppler by hand.  My morse skills are feeble, but even I could
pick out the SEEDS
in the telemetry stream.  Audio is here:

http://brainwagon.com/images/seeds.mp3

Congrats to all the teams!

	Mark