SEEDS Telemetry and Audio

Hi All,

I captured audio and decoded some of SEEDS telemetry on the first pass over western US at 05:01 UTC. Report and audio can be found here:

http://www.ucisat.org/files/K6UCI_Report_SEEDS_042808.pdf
http://www.ucisat.org/files/SEEDS.mp3

Congrats to all sats on a successful launch!! We'll be listening tomorrow, and hope to catch those that weren't heard on the first pass.

Good luck, and 73

Matt
KF6RTB

--