Congrats to ISRO

We the members of Amsat India and the Indian Ham fraternity congratulate
ISRO for the successful 10 pack satellite launch via the PSLV C9  this
morning.

We would also congratulate the DELFI team, CUTE team and the SEEDS team for
their amateur radio satellites which are now placed in orbit.

Looking forward to hearing the first telemetry in a few minutes which
ofcourse is a low westrly pass for us.
VU3TYG and myself would try to monitor and record.

Looking forward to a the new exciting sats.
Best 73
Pop
VU2POP
Secy Amsat India