Re: Big Bear CA ARC Demo

Hi Clint!

> Thank you, Patrick, for helping me show off AO-51 last night!

Glad to have been a part of it.  Hopefully that radio you just picked
up worked well for you.  I was fighting a pass where AO-51 was
just above the mountains to my west, so I apologize for not
picking you up when you first called.  Thanks to John N7JK for
mentioning during the early part of the pass that you were calling
me.

>  It's one thing to give a 45-minute presentation on the topic...but
> to then tell the assembled group, "Let's step outside and see
> what happens" makes it all come alive.

Very true!  The demonstration can go a long way in breaking down
some of the myths of satellite operating.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/