Re: [ans] ANS-118 AMSAT Weekly Bulletins

JerryE5109@aol.com wrote:

> Why can't ANS-118 be saved to AOL or my files.?
> Jerry KCYRE  #20098
>

> In a message dated 4/27/2008 9 02 35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> morsesat@optonline.net writes:
>
>     http://www.delfic3.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=94&Itemid=12
>     3

> Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings
> at AOL Autos <http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851>.

Jerry,
In almost all cases involving a received message, It is usually the
problem of the mail program you are using.
I would look into your help file and determine what setting is required
since no one else is aware of the same problem.
 I copied to the BB so if there is an immediate answer the BB guru's
will answer to you.
We also get requests not to send  the ANS to people and they forget they
requested to be on the ANS list in the first place.(HA!)
I hope you and the BB group enjoy the news the ANS crew gathers for you
so you'll all be better informed.  AMSAT BOD Take note
to the importance of keeping AMSAT members up to date!.
73,
Dee, NB2F
One of the jr.  ANS Crew