Re: GO-32 not Responding

Colin Hurst wrote:
> GO-32 appears to have dropped into the Boot Loader.
> Colin VK5HI.
> _
I can confirm that. Based on data collected at OZ7SAT it appears to have
happened somewhere between 21:17 UTC on April 25 - which was the last
good pass we heard - and 07:30 UTC on April 26, where it definitely was
in some non-BBS mode - it doesn't even look like MBL data. We didn't get
any data on the pass with AOS at 05:51 UTC.

Best 73 de Bent/OZ6BL