Re: FINAL MONTHLY OSCAR-11 REPORT

Jeff KB2m wrote -

>It was a pleasure to work with you on UO-11 Clive. I still listen for
>her >at least a couple of times a week, last time was yesterday. And, I
>will >continue to do so in the future.

Thanks Jeff.  Thanks also to all those who e-mailed similar kind words.

BTW since sending the report, Peter ZL3TC has e-mailed to say that he
heard UO-11 on 23 April 2008, for a single pass.  Interestingly, it was
just over 40 days since we last heard it, ie. two complete watchdog
cycles.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV