Re: AMSAT Web Update: Multiple CubeSat Launch April 28

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 09:23:42AM +0900, Mineo Wakita wrote:
> Information from Mike DK3WN:
> CanX-2 doesn't have an UHF beacon anymore.
> They decided to remove UHF!

Actually we removed our 2m *VHF* beacon.

We still have a UHF downlink at 437.478 MHz which is 4 kbps GFSK and
only active over our Toronto Ground Station.

Our S-Band downlink is used for the science payloads and we have
coordinated a frequency in the Space Research Service Band around 2.2 GHz.
Due to power limitations only one downlink will be active during a
pass.

Updates on the launch will be posted on our website at
	http://www.utias-sfl.net/NLS-4/

73,
-Daniel, VA3KKZ