rs-22

Aloha All

I have copied RS-22 off and on over the last year.
About the same time I read the AMSAT postings re:
battery loss etc., I fired up SATPC32 and saw
that the bird was almost directly overhead Honolulu
(my QTH). I ran outside with my HT and Arrow and
received a strong distinct signal. The time was
0833Z (1030p Honolulu time). Accordingly, although
the sat. may be experiencing difficulties she was
"op normal" under eclipse conditions this evening.
My curiousity is now up however and I listen more
frequently over the next several days. Aloha from
Honolulu.

robert NH7WN