FT817 service manual, repair or parts

Hello all

Managed to kill my 817 some time ago with a power spike from a dodgy power supply.  Found some burnt components and tracks on the main board next to the ribbon cable leading to the front panel and LCD.  This prevented the 12V from reaching the front panel.  Did a small mod to get the 12V around this burnt track.  Still no switch on from the 817.  Then found another burnt component, the 5V regulator next to the power switch on the front panel PCB.  Temporary replaced the 5v surface mount with a 7805 regulator, but still no joy.  Beginning to think that a lot more must have been damaged by the power spike.

Anyone out there got more of a service manual to try and track the fault?  Otherwise anyone got an 817 that has damage elsewhere from which I could try and swop subparts / PCB  to get mine working again?

Regards
Pieter
ZS1PK