Re: AO7 now in mode B only?

>Frank, K9CIS, just told me AO7 is starting to go in eclipse again and
>is stuck in mode B.  He also  reported that the beacon was back. ---
>Dave W8IJ

Well, AO7 is in and out of the sun, and powered only by the solar panels.

And he is something of a seer if he can predict the modes, and I
would like to see them listed here??

I work it whenever is is a available, and made a contact on mode
B  23apr08 @ 1740 z...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....