Using an 817 on AO-51

My memory says that someone wrote a very nice article on using an FT-817 with satellites and used AO-51 as an example.  However, I can not remember the magazine that contained the article and can not find the note that mentioned it.   Hopefully there is someone whose brain has  more working cells than mine, can tell me where the article is located.

TNX es 73 de WB2LLP