Delfi-C3 - accounts for uploading telemetry

Hi all,

the RASCAL telemetry decoding software for Delfi-C3 includes the possibility
to upload telemetry to our servers. Although this can be done using the
default "guest" account, we would like to encourage everyone to obtain an
account by sending an e-mail with your name, callsign and gridsquare locator
to rascal@delfic3.nl , so that we can actually see from which parts of the
world we get telemetry. Furthermore, we will hold a small competition where
the radio amateur who has submitted most packets after the three months
science mission receives a prize. (Prize details to be announced)
On our mission operations page at

http://www.delfic3.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=93&Itemid=122

we have added a link to a google map page showing all hams currently
participating.

73 on behalf of the Delfi-C3 team

Wouter Jan Ubbels PE4WJ