Da: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] Per conto
di Chris Bloy
Inviato: martedì 22 aprile 2008 15.24
A: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Oggetto: [amsat-bb] IW6IBE

Hi All,

Does anyone have any details for the above station? I work him today on
AO-27, but found that my recording cable fell out and only recorded wind!!

Ivor is he name from memory and his callsign is IW6IBE..

I have searched the web and found nothing! Any location information would be

great..

Thanks,

Chris - M0DQO/P