Delfi-C3 telemetry decoding software test

Hi to the BB,

I was able to locally test the Delfi-C3 RASCAL software using the 5MB
telemetry sound file from the Delfi-C3 website using my computer with the
following method.

Set your computer Sound Recording Device Properties using the following
path. I am using Windows XP Home Edition.

Control Panel ---- Sounds and Audio Devices ---- Sounds and Audio Devices
Properties ---- Click on Audio tab ---- Click on Sound Recording Volume
tab ----  Select Mono Mix on Sound Recorder Properties ---- Set the
recording volume level to half way on the scale. Now make sure you have a
check mark in the Sound Recorder select box.

Download the 5MB WAV file onto your desktop from the following link in the
Delfi-C3 website:

http://www.delfic3.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=115

Open the computer Sound Recorder program ( All Programs ----
 Accessories ---- Entertainment ---- Sound Recorder ) or use the Windows
Media Player. Play back the telemetry sound file you downloaded.

Open the Delfi-C3 RASCAL software. Now you should see the software screen
decoding the playback telemetry sound file. You can set the audio level by
adjusting the computer Sound Recorder Volume level setting.

73,

Kumara Perera VE4WKP