Re: TVI problem

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 07:14:44PM -0400, w0dxz@aol.com wrote:
> I have a TVI problem that may curtail my? ham operation... I run 5 watts on 145.920,? FM,? to a beam 5 feet above my roof.
> my next door neighbor says I am getting into their TV,,, they have cable...
>
> I need some help,,, I think it is a leak in the cable system... but how do I approach the? cable company, and how do i? make sure it isnt my problem... not theirs.? I have new 9913,,,

Channel 18 analogue cable tv is smack dab in the amateur 2m band.
Ask them if it is on all channels or a specific channel. I bet you it is
channel 18.

As far as rectifying this problem, I have no idea, but if it is what
I think it is, it's really up to the cable provider I would think.

- 73 Diane VA3DB
--
- db@FreeBSD.org db@db.net http://www.db.net/~db