clarification : audio interference

Let me modify that...? my original info was relayed from my wife... "you are getting into the neighbors TV"... after talking with the neighbors,,, I am NOT into their TV, I am being heard through her computer speakers...

how do I solve this now that I know where it is... she is hearing audio on her speakers...? I am glad it is this rather than? TVI through cable.

Bob W0DXZ