TVI problem

I have a TVI problem that may curtail my? ham operation... I run 5 watts on 145.920,? FM,? to a beam 5 feet above my roof.
my next door neighbor says I am getting into their TV,,, they have cable...

I need some help,,, I think it is a leak in the cable system... but how do I approach the? cable company, and how do i? make sure it isnt my problem... not theirs.? I have new 9913,,,

Bob
W0DXZ