Fw: [amsat-ne] Cornell Satellite Team Needs Help

Hello Nate et al....

As I read through your website I see that you are responsible for the ground
station. If so, then performing your "ridgeline" tests should be followed by
attempts to track already existing satellites that utilize frequencies close
to your downlink.

After you have "found" your "ridge" transmitter, and gotten a feeling as to
the sensitivity of your ground receiver, if it seems close to reasonable,
let us know and we will provide help finding existing orbiting targets you
can test your system with.

It sounds like the satellite antenna is out of your control at this time...

Roger
WA1KAT

station is not the issue and quickly get that out of the equation by
monitoring a couple of passes of our existing LEO's.  And, in the process
give them some training on the use of the equipment.