Re: Kenwood TH-F6a

> .. is the TH-F6A my best choce for HT? for sats, ... or at least in
> the top two?? Before I go down thr street to HRO and plunk down the
> money...

The TH-F6a is an excellent performer. It is NOT, however, a true full-
duplex unit. It is a tri-band, dual receive unit. Full power output
on all three bands (2M, 220, and 440).

If you want/need dual-receive, it's a great unit. Minor drawback:
Using its optional AA Alkaline pack, you're only operating at 1/2 W.

Clint Bradford,K6LCS
909-241-7666